Circle of Life Consultation Services: Specializing in Reactive Attachment Disorder
Side Bar

Searching For A Therapist

If you or someone you love suffers from RAD, you have come to the right place for help. We now have a searchable database of men and women in your area that you can contact for guidance and counseling. Just choose your state in the box below.

Providing a Therapist

Are you a therapist who wants to help? Soon, you can enter yourself into our database. But first, therapists should be experienced and qualified in one or more of the following:

  • Hands-on experience with early childhood development, and a working knowledge of the attachment process.
  • Understanding reactive attachment issues.
  • Appreciating the effort and difficulty of every member of the family system that is working on assisting the RAD child.
  • Valuing parents and see yourself as part of the parent's team.
  • Proactive for the child and family system.
  • Treating many different symptoms of RAD such as attachment building, behavior management strategies, ADHD behaviors, grief and trauma work, PTSD and sexual abuse--- to name a few.

(If you have worked with a therapist and believe they could make a difference for victims and families living with RAD, you can submit them here.)



Licensed Bachelor Social Worker
Licensed Mental Health Professional
Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
Trained in EMDR
Healing Touch


Attachment Issues
Chemical Abuse and Dependency
Sexual Abuse/Sexual Acting-Out Issues

Infinity Creative Web Design