If you or someone you love suffers from RAD, you have come to the right place for help. We now have a searchable database of men and women in your area that you can contact for guidance and counseling. Just choose your state in the box below.
Are you a therapist who wants to help? Soon, you can enter yourself into our database. But first, therapists should be experienced and qualified in one or more of the following:
- Hands-on experience with early childhood development, and a working knowledge of the attachment process.
- Understanding reactive attachment issues.
- Appreciating the effort and difficulty of every member of the family system that is working on assisting the RAD child.
- Valuing parents and see yourself as part of the parent's team.
- Proactive for the child and family system.
- Treating many different symptoms of RAD such as attachment building, behavior management strategies, ADHD behaviors, grief and trauma work, PTSD and sexual abuse--- to name a few.
(If you have worked with a therapist and believe they could make a difference for victims and families living with RAD, you can submit them here.)